I called on a Monday morning and received a homeowners quote, and the next morning I called them back to buy the policy.I left a message with my rep that I wanted to purchase the policy and to please call me back.

Waited over 24 hours, and no call back.

I called them and asked to speak with a supervisor and was told that I can not speak with one and got transferred to a different department.I then asked the second person to have a supervisor call me, and instead got a call back from a sales rep!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ameriprise Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ameriprise Insurance to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ameriprise Insurance and ameriprise insurance homeowners insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ameriprise Insurance?

Comments

Liberty Mutual Insurance - Bad Faith Company Liberty Mutual Insurance "My husband is a Dentist in Bernville, PA. On June 23rd of last year we arrived at our place of business to find out that it had been destroyed by..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Aflac - Claim Review from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more