49.4K views

DO NOT BUY THIS INSURANCE THAT IS SOLD THROUGH COSTCO.

DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER YOU ARE VICTIM OR INSURED YOU WILL GET SCREWED. YES THIS IS THE SAME COMPANY THAT WE BAILED OUT IN 2008 and THEY STILL CONINUE SCREWING US AMERICANS! DON'T LET THEM GET YOU!!! READ BELOW STORY:

I was involved in an auto accident last September 2011. This lady ran a red light while I was making a left turn. I was 90+ percent into my turn when she hit me.

Immediately Ameriprise wanted to ding me 15% because they say I should have had eyes behind my head and swerved to miss their insured and hit the pickup truck that was to the immediate left of me. Not only did they ding me but they also screwed their own insured by giving her an "old sweaty three year old car". They wouldn't replace her NEW Toyota! The agents you deal with are "RUDE" and "UNPROFESSIONAL". Their agents can't even spell their name correctly! That's the Calibre of personnel you are dealing with.

First off (1) Do not give them ANY information over the phone or written communication especially if you are the victim because they will use it against you. Only say something like "their insured hit me" and keep repeating that. (2) get an attorney especially if you are the victim because they will not settle with you unless you do.

One more thing if your buy from this insurance the $450.00 savings they say they will save you on the Costco website will wind up costing you a lot more. What they do not tell you is that your $450 savings will turn into an expense for you because they will NOT listen to you and pay out. They will save you $450 by discounting what they pay out to the victim and put the $450 in their general fund.

In other words this insured will wind up paying me $2000.00 through our court system because they would not protect their

Review about: Ameriprise Insurance Auto Insurance.

Had an Experience with Ameriprise Insurance?

Comments

Lynnwood, Washington, United States #1317869

You are an ***.

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States #1301908

I hate to inform you that all insurance companies are the same.I was in an accident and my previous insurance company got an A+ rating from my on the way they handled my situation.

I was injured and the other drive was 100% the cause. I live in MI where we have no fault insurance. Here is the best part......his insurance company was the same as mine. You would think this would be a no brainer.

Yea, right!! Two and a half years of recovery and fighting...........I just wanted it all to be behind me.

They are all the same!!!If we are required to have insurance, why aren't they required to pay??????

Warren, Michigan, United States #1240135

DO NOT BUY THIS INSURANCE COMPANY!!!!You will get screwed.

This company has no sympathy no remorse and no morals. My sister was involved in a car accident and it was not her fault. Almost three years into this, and have not paid nothing.

She was severely injured.If you are reading this and and read all other complaints from previous insured people and you still purchase Enterprise Insurance then sorry to say your ***!!!

Santa Monica, California, United States #1234495

THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS I HAVE HAD MY AUTO INSURANCE WITH AMERIPRISE FOR OVER 8 YEARS AND I HAVE BEEN PAYING ABOUT $ 900.00 EVERY 6 MONTHS AND NOW THEY JUST TOLD ME THEY HAD A RATE INCREASE AND MY INSURANCE IS $1500.00 FOR 6 MONTHS AND I JUST TALKED TO THE SUPERVISOR AND HE CONFIRMED THE INCREASE AND I HAVE HAD NO ACCIDENTS NOTHING HAS CHANGED . JUST %70 RATE INCREASE.

NOW I HAVE TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER INSURANCE COMPANY.

Pleasant View, Utah, United States #1134168

We have had more than satisfactory service, premiums and coverage on our autos for about 15 year and homeowners for 11.

to tapem #1295544

I too have had an excellent experience with Ameriprise. I've got the best rate I've ever had and fast service the one time I needed it.

Sounds like you were at fault. If you were making a left you're always to blame. Even if the other driver was running a red light light.

to Anonymous Hubert, North Carolina, United States #1194777

Haha really? Are you serious? She probably was in the wrong because the other lady didn't really run a red light but if she is not lying, she is in noway at fault as long as she wasn't running a red light as well.

Mcdonough, Georgia, United States #1125517

This agents don't understand difference btwn car show & racing car they though it was car race and said we don't insure racing car

.to crooks & doing monkey business

Hampton, Georgia, United States #1125511

This insuarance is *** and agents are unprofessional the messed up me by changing my address without my knowledge and after having 6 cars with this idiots they didn't insure my old 1978 car and recommended other idiots